We hope you’ll consider safely celebrating with the artists and makers of 78th Street Studios as we embark on our 6th scaled-back version of the THIRD FRIDAY Art Walk on Friday, November 20th from 5 to 8:PM!
Many of our resident artist studios and galleries will be open for you to explore, presenting dynamic new exhibits and artwork. You can also join us virtually via Facebook Live between 7: and 8:PM for pre-recorded and live clips of our open businesses and our event.
You will have the opportunity to enjoy an adult beverage at BARneo, our non-profit bar to benefit ARTneo, the Museum of Northeast Ohio Art located in the RAMP Level of 78th Street Studios. We will be offering beverages to be consumed according to the State of Ohio guidelines in specific, designated areas of the Building only.
We’ll have live music in smARTspace on the first floor, featuring OPUS 216.
As well as Carrie King playing French street music on the accordion in RAMP and The Rock & Roll Hall of Fame will be on site with the Rock Hall Joy Van in the parking lot with music!
As our Thanks to you for shopping with us, you will receive a ticket voucher at the entrance for your paid admission. Exchange this ticket with our participating resident Artists and Galleries for a
FULL $5.00 DISCOUNT on your purchase.
List of participating businesses:
- KINK Contemporary–Opening Reception Women in 3D
- OPUS 216 in smARTspace
- Carrie King in RAMP
- The Rock Hall Joy Van in the parking lot
- ARTneo–Opening Reception “Screenscapes” Christine Mauersberger + Evan Graham
- Googie Style/Dave Crider Designs
- The Byzantine
- Yellowcake Shop
- Northcoast Promotions—RAMP Level:
- Babs Bakery & Enchanted Fowlk Life – Baked Goods & Fairy Fowlk
- Ghibellina – Hand Poured Candles & Hair Accessories
- Goddess Elite – Yarn, Stone, Wax, Wood and Driftwood Art
- Je Le Veux Jewelry – Handmade Jewelry
- My Turquoise Kitten – Polymer Clay & Textiles.
- Fallen Angel Bake Shop – Sourdough Breads in over 200 flavors
- Lilla Rose – Hair Accessories
- Planet Magnet – Photo Magnets & Coasters of Pop Culture
- The Cleveland Company – Handcrafted Bean to Bar Organic Chocolates
- Veggie Fruition, LLC – Drawings
- Northcoast Promotions—smARTspace:
- Altemus Leatherwork – Leather Bags & Accessories
- Butterfly Designs by Deb – Jewelry & framed butterflies
- Chocolate Lady Megan – Chocolate Covered Treats, Caramel Apples
- Dolly Cooper Posh Gifts, LLC – Ladies Gloves, Socks and Face Coverings
- Indulgence Studios – One of a Kind Natural Gemstone Jewelry
- K Charm Design – Ceramics
- M Clement Reilly Photography Digital Photography
- Manuelle Art – Photography & Prints
- Mariana’s Accessories – Purses & Accessories handmade in Mexico.
- River Plant Company – Live plants in custom pots
- DSW Photography + 708 Alexander
- Laurel Herbold + cowtownchad Studio
- Megan Frankenfield Studio
- Eileen Dorsey Studio
- Dawn Tekler Studio
- Kinley Studio
- Eric Rippert Studio
- E11even2 Gallery-Extravaganza of Strange: Works by Bili Kribbs (Closing Reception)
- Gallery +
- Larry Waldman Fine Arts
- HEDGE Gallery
- RampArts Gallery
- Suite 203: Allen Kradlak Ceramics & Jewelry by Jeff Dube
- The Poetry Psychic Project
- Keri-Lee Studio
- Charmaine Spencer
- Survival Kit Gallery
- Justin Brennan Studio
Each guest will be checked in at our main entrance, where a sanitizer station is available. Sanitizer stations are also available throughout the various levels of the building.
78th Street Studios is part of Destination Cleveland’s CLEan Committed Program, and we require all guests to wear a facial covering upon entry and while visiting. There are disposable masks available at the entrance, and if you’d like to purchase custom PPE while you’re here, visit Yellowcake Clothing Co. on the RAMP Level.
78th Street Studios is carefully following the Ohio Department of Health’s, local and county guidelines, and have made extra efforts to keep our facility clean and sanitized, and will be doing so throughout the event as well. Our staff and business owners will be wearing facial coverings and will be monitoring their studios and galleries.
We look forward to providing you with a safe and positive environment to explore some of Cleveland’s most awe-inspiring local artwork, and we can’t wait to see new and familiar faces once again! We hope that those of you unable to join us in person for THIRD FRIDAY will enjoy us remotely via the livestream on Facebook Live from 7: to 8:PM!