CLEVELAND, OH (July 7, 2020) – The Tremont Farmers Market returned for its 15th year on May 19, 2020. Market hours remain between 4pm – 7pm on Tuesdays in Lincoln Park until September 29, 2020.
The Tremont Farmers Market welcomes back its returning farmers, and welcomes new farmers and bakers. Some of the participating vendors as follows:
Bad Ash Treats, Babs Bakery, Bittner Bees, Black River Farm Stand, Breadheads, C & K Farms, Café Social, Community Greenhouse Partners, Grainman, Hearth Patisserie, Katiebug Bath & Herbs, Kernels by Chrissie, Kopletter Kitchens, Lamar’s Pies, Micah Specialty Foods, No Wheat, No Worries, Sixth City Sauce, Studio 11, Other Hand Farm, Pink Coral Indulgence, River Ranch, Riversedge Soap Kitchen, St Hermans FOCUS Cleveland Urban Uproot, US Committee for Refugees and Immigrants Farm and Weavers Food Patch.
The Market is following State of Ohio guidelines set forth by the Ohio Department of Agriculture in regards to the COVID-19. The following are some of the guidelines implemented:
• Anyone feeling ill must stay home and not return until they are free of fever for at least 72 hours without fever-reducing medication and improvement in respiratory symptoms (e.g., cough, shortness of breath) and, at least 7 days have passed since symptoms first appeared.
• Encouraging customers to prioritize food purchasing and discontinue social gatherings.
• Strongly encouraging the practice recommended of 6’ social distancing from one another while at the market.
• Customers not to touch any products, rather allowing the vendor to select and bag products you wish to purchase.
• Cleaning hands frequently. Follow CDC recommendations for cleaning hands.
• Vendors discontinue use of reusable bags and materials at this time. Only using new plastic bags from your farmers and food producers.
• Wearing cloth face covering as recommended by CDC guidelines.
For anyone who is part of our vulnerable population, the market is open thirty minutes early,
3:30-4pm, to accommodate needs
Market proudly accepts EBT and Produce Perks with a 1 to 1 match with Produce Perks, up to $25. Customer service booth also offers a no service fee debit/credit tokens as well.