SEPTEMBER WALKABOUT TREMONT BRINGS UNTOLD TREASURES TO CLEVELAND
“Walkabout Like a Pirate” theme this Friday, Sept. 14th from 5 – 10 p.m.
- Treasure Hunt, New Art Openings, Street Performers & More
Pick up your treasure map from a Tremont business – or download the map from walkabouttremont.com the day of the event (Fri, Sept. 14).
Take part in fun challenges, trivia questions, and photo opps throughout Tremont to win gift cards and other prizes.
ENTERTAINMENT AND ATTRACTIONS INCLUDE:
– Dr. URawesome who holds the Guinness World Record for the largest bubble (corner of College & Professor by Treehouse)
– Live music by Reverbious, Uncle Duffy (Pirate Musician) and Bridgetown Junction
– Belly dancers
– Rock stacking by Ed Cote
– Pop-up tents selling art and more
– City Dogs
– Poetry Open Mic Night and Artist Talk by Marsha Sweet at Jewel Heart Cleveland
– Prosperity Social Club – Martini Five-O
– Treehouse – The Craic Brothers
– Post 1 – DJ Brittan-Zinn
– Loop – Fana