We continue our summer of Theme Weekends this Saturday, June 13th with “GOTL Nostalgia”. Known in the late 19th century as “Lake Erie’s Playground”, Geneva-on-the-Lake became Ohio’s premier lake resort destination….
“In the Early 1900’s, three rather distinguished gentlemen embarked on a series of annual treks into the wilds and wilderness of America’s North Coast. According to onlookers, it was a rare sight, indeed, as servants scurried about laying campfires and pitching tents so that John D. Rockerfeller, Harvey Firestone and Henry Ford could get down to the business of camping, fishing, and just having fun in, of all places, Geneva-on the-Lake, Ohio.
There is no question that these three gentlemen possessed great vision and great wealth. They could easily have chosen a more exotic, more exclusive locale for their outings. So, perhaps, it was their uncanny genius for taking advantage of a good thing when they saw it that brought them back, again and again. And, perhaps that’s also why Geneva-on-the-Lake, Ohio’s First Summer Resort, continues to thrive, filling up each year with vacationers who, too, know a good deal when they see it…” Read More
We hope you’ll join us and this weekend’s exhibitors as we take a look back at the Geneva-on-the-Lake from years gone by….see full exhibitor list below.
GOTL Nostalgic Weekend Noon til 8pm
- Jewelry & Art by Gina Gina Altomare Wire Wrapped Jewelry & Crystals
- Kelly’s Korner Stefany Bell Accessories
- Kits Confections Ellen Lehoe Chocolates
- Nicholas Games Dolores & Sally Nicholas Duck Pond Game & Dart Game/prizes
- Flip Floppin’ LLC Robin Palmer Not your mama’s Flip Flops & Fairy Gardens
- DeLightful Soy Candles Holly Pastor Soy Candles
- Artists Uncork’d Sara Reilley $10 Paint and Take
- SCENTSY Kim Shareef Wickless candles
- Pat Tuckerman Crafts
- Voices in the Dark Animal Rescue Cortney Smith / Info & Dogs on site
- Accessorize Outside The Box Janna Ughrin Jewelry & Scarves