Join us this Sunday, August 3, 2014 — Noon to 8:00 PM on West Sixth Street for the 10th Annual Warehouse District Street Festival!
This popular festival has become a summertime tradition for residents of Northeast Ohio and a festive welcome to Cleveland visitors. The Festival offers delicious food from neighborhood restaurants, live music and entertainment all day long, a quality art show, art demonstrations, residential open houses, an architectural tour, unique street performers, corn hole, children’s activities, Cleveland’s Cutest Dog Contest & Fashion Show, community information booths and much more. Thousands of attendees enjoy the Festival each year, and admission is FREE!
- DJ Daniel Gray-Kontar – music and announcements between bands
- Noon – 1:30 PMBobby Ray Night Train (Blues)
- 1:30 – 2:00 PMJasmine Dragons (Aerial artists and much more)
- 2:00 – 3:30 PMSammy DeLeon (Latin Jazz Salsa)
- 3:30 – 4:00 PMJasmine Dragons (Aerial artists and much more)
- 4:00 – 5:15 PMCutest Dog Contest & Fashion Show
- 5:15 – 6:00 PMHumble G, “Tha Fiddla” (Hip-Hope Violinist)
- 6:30 – 8:00 PM Fiscal Spiff (Afro-Beat)
- DJ Gusto – music and announcements between bands
- 1:30 – 3:00 PMSpeedbumps (Indie Folk Groove)
- 3:00 – 3:30 PMGetHepSwing (Dancers perform and dance with the public.)
- 3:30 – 4:30 PMBinge Red (Fun Modern Rock/Dance)
- 5:00 – 6:00 PMAbby Normal & The Detroit Lean (Swing)
- 6:30 – 8:00 PMPlayers Club (Top 40 Dance)