Just a head’s up for those of you still thinking about adding one more show to your fall schedule – we have 5 tables left for the Nov. 8th Brunswick United Methodist Church Craft Fair!
Visit our 2014 Show Schedule & Contracts page for more info and to download an application – see you at the holiday shows!!
78th Street Studios Third Friday Art Walk October 17, 2014
Artists located on the Lower Level this month
Musical performance by Victor Samalot from 6 – 10pm – Acoustic Guitar
- ArtsParadis – Jewelry & Accessories
- Bee Glorified Inc – Local Honey & Honey Products
- Beethings Studios – Eclectic Jewelry
- The Bom – Adult Truffles
- Celestial Zigeuner in Baubles, LLC – Silver & Crystal Jewelry
- Erika Hays – Fiber/Scarves
- From the Blue Bag- Upcycled Mixed Media
- Grass Hoppin- Mixed Media/Wood
- Jewelry by Jenny – CLE inspired works
- JoAnne Giovanetti-Rence- Soft Pastels and Acrylic
- Larry Fetkovich Art – Acrylics, Oils, Pastels & Mixed Media
- Lindsey Jean Marie – Fiber & Wearable Art
- Northcoast Promotions, Inc. – Information Table
- Plank House Art Studio – Silver/Copper/Brass Jewelry
- Planet Egg- Pysanky Eggs & Jewelry
- Rita Etzler & Eleanor Brant – Mixed Media
- Slainte Home – Wood
- SnD Jewels – Mixed Media Jewelry
- Sparrow Art Gallery & Studio – Mixed Media
- **Steven J Simmons Art – Abstract Paintings
- This Side of Classic – Fine Sterling Silver & Copper Jewelry
- Heather Smotzer Designs – Designs in Metals
- Wood –N-What-Knot- Wood
**Featured Artist – Pictured: “Primordial Surf Session” — stevenjsimmons.com
Just a quick note to let our artists and crafters know that the second floor at the St. Nick Show (Dec 13 & 14: 9 am—3 pm Sat/11am – 3pm Sun) is now open!
The St. Nick Show is Northeast Ohio’s largest free admission holiday show, and a great way to finish out your year. If you’d like to participate, you can download an application by clicking this link or visit our 2014 Show Schedule and Contracts page.
Join us this Friday, October 17th from 5 – 10pm as Northcoast’s guest artisan vendors join the open galleries and studios of 78th Street Studios for a Third Friday marketplace event. Come and visit us on the new Ramp Level! Check out some fun, Halloween-themed exhibits elsewhere in the building, catch some live music and grab a bite to eat while you’re at it! For maps and directions, Click Here.
smARTspace at 78th
(outside Susie Frazier Showroom)
Lucky the Pain-Proof Man – HEDGE Gallery, Suite 200, 7:45p
Kills to Kisses + Trepanning Trio – Survival Kit Gallery, Suite 303, 9p
This month’s Northcoast featured artist is painter Steven J. Simmons. Pictured: Top – “Tsunami Conference Call” — Bottom – “Primordial Surf Session”