As many of you know, last month’s chocolate truffle-making workshop at 78th Street Studios – hosted by Carolina Martin of The Bom – was a HUGE success. We’re very pleased to announce that Carolina will host another workshop at the March 20th Third Friday Art Walk. Due to the amazing turn-out last month, pre-registration is required for the upcoming March workshop. Don’t delay – visit The Bom and reserve your space for what promises to be another delectable truffle experience!
It’ll be a fun and interesting summer season in Geneva-on-the-Lake this year. Each weekend will feature a different theme – exhibitors aren’t obligated to participate, but we encourage you to do so if a particular theme inspires you.
Below you’ll find a handy downloadable/printable list of themes for the season. Please do print, hang on the frig and share with your network. See you this summer in GOTL!
Make a night of it tonight, February 20th, at 78th Street Studios! Park for FREE and enjoy a 170,000 square foot building full of art, food & music. Northcoast Promotions’ guest artisan vendors will be on the Ramp level from 5-10pm – this month featuring comfort food and drink to help beat the cold!
Musical guest Victor Samalot – Solo instrumental acoustic guitarist mixing light rock, jazz, Latin, world and improv.
- ArtsParadis – Jewelry & accessories
- ArTrendz – Fresh brewed coffee, whole beans, artwork on coffee bags/mugs/shirts & chocolates
- Bee Glorified Inc – Local Honey & Honey Products
- Beethings Studios – Eclectic Jewelry
- The Bom – Adult Truffles – Make and Take Chocolate Truffle Workshop
- Chris Deighan – Drawings & Apparel
- Cleveland Zeppelin Union Steampunk Community – Information
- Erin Stetz – Trendy crocheted hats, ear warmers & boot cuffs
- Gems by Giovanna – Jewelry & Crochet Accessories
- Gifts In Jars – Preserves & Canned Goods
- Gina Altomore – Wire Wrapped Crystals & Stones
- Heather Smotzer Designs – Designs in Metals
- Megan Saba & Johanna Sutton –Saba – Coffee Filter Creations, Arm Knit Scarves & Aroma Therapy
- Northcoast Promoitons, Inc – Promotional information/handouts for events
- Peripeti Home – Hand Poured Candles
- Premiere Screening – Clothing, cups, bags & fine paper prints with contemporary & retro prints
- MR Design – Photography
- Soap Alchemy – Soaps & Lotions
- Sparrow Art Gallery & Studio – Mixed Media Art
- Stone Chicken Studios – Mixed Media Sculpture & Jewelry
*Featured Artist of the Month
This month’s Northcoast Artisan market at 78th Street Studios will feature tastes to warm your soul - perfect for this chilly winter weather! Brian’s Artisan Bakery joins us with their amazing gourmet artisan breads and pastry; ArTrendz will be serving up Original Art, Gourmet Coffee and Unique Gifts, and we once again welcome The Bom, purveyors of Adult Truffles Made with Love and Alcohol. This Friday, February 20th, learn how to make these spectacular treats – join The Bom’s Carolina Martin as she hosts her infamous CHOCOLATE TRUFFLE MAKING WORKSHOP.
All of the dry ingredients that you need will be provided. What do you need to bring? Just bring your favorite alcohol to add to the truffles for flavor (1/4 cup is all you need and you’ll make approximately 20 truffles)! Two sessions – 5-7pm and 7-9pm. Space is limited, so head over to The Bom and pre-register!