Northcoast’s Artists will be located on the Lower Level this month -
- ArtsParadis – Jewelry & Accessories
- Bee Glorified Inc – Local Honey & Honey Products
- Beethings Studios – Eclectic Jewelry
- The Bom – Adult Truffles
- Bonjour Style – Vintage Parisian Jewelry
- Celestial Zigeuner in Baubles, LLC – Silver & Crystal Jewelry
- Earnestine Dawson – Ladies Accessories
- Karlis Dinbergs – Mixed Media
- Bob Domainia – Acrylic Paintings
- Larry Fetkovich Art – Acrylics, Oils, Pastels & Mixed Media
- Gifts In Jars – Award Winning Preserves & other Foods
- Jewelry by Jenny – CLE inspired works
- Lindsey Jean Marie – Fiber & Wearable Art
- Northcoast Promotions, Inc. – Information Table
- Peripeti Home – Hand Pored Soy Candles
- Joanne Giovanetti Rencz – Soft Pastels & Acrylics
- Greg Renkas Art – Acrylics, Oils & Spray Paint
- Slainte Home – Wood
- Sparrow Art Gallery & Studio – Mixed Media
- Steven J Simmons Art – Abstract Paintings
- **This Side of Classic – Fine Sterling Silver & Copper Jewelry
- Heather Smotzer Designs – Designs in Metals
Pictured: featured artist Terri Hickey, “Copper Cuffs”
Make a night of it at the west end of Gordon Square – Northcoast Promotions’ guest artisan vendors join the open galleries and studios of 78th Street Studios for a marketplace event. Join us on the new Ramp Level from 5 – 10pm this Friday, September 19th. Our guest musician this month is Victor Samalot. Grab a bite to eat at Touch Supper Truck or The Spice Box located in smARTspace outside the Suzie Frazier Showroom and tour over 170,000 square feet of local art!
This month’s featured artist is Terri Hickey of This Side of Classic, who uses fine silver, sterling silver and copper in her jewelry designs.
We’re headed into the holiday show season, and we want to make sure that you don’t miss a thing – be sure to check the 2014 Show Schedule page for dates, times and locations. We’ve still got space at some of our fall shows but it’s going fast, so get your application in asap! Also, the 2015 Show Schedule is up — take a look, and get a jump on planning for next year!!
European Festival 2013 – St. Mary Magdalene Byzantine Church, Fairview Park OH
First up is the 5th Annual European Festival at St. Mary Magdalene Byzantine Catholic Church, 5390 West 220th Street, Fairview Park, Ohio 44126 – this Saturday, September 6th from 11 am – 11 pm, with activity and arts & crafts booths from 11am – 6pm. For more info, Click Here.
Thunder on the Strip, Geneva, OH
Next up is our last big weekend at the Old Firehouse Winery in Geneva-on-the-Lake – Thunder on the Strip Fall Bike Rally runs from Thursday, September 4 through Sunday, September 7 in Geneva and Northcoast vendors will be located at the Winery throughout the weekend. If you haven’t been out to GOTL yet this year, this is your weekend! For more info, Click Here.
Baseball at Brookside Stadium, Cleveland OH
And finally, for all of you baseball aficionados, we hope you’ll stop by The Brookside Baseball Spectacular, Saturday, September 6th from 11am to 5pm at Brookside Reservation in the Cleveland Metroparks. This is an all day, free event with a variety of baseball games for all ages, entertainment and great food to raise awareness about the historic Brookside Stadium. For more info, Click Here.